INSTALLS & PURCHASING WAREHOUSE SUPPORT
Position: Installs and Purchasing Warehouse Support
Location: Old Dalby, Leicestershire
Hours: 40hrs per week, full time
Salary: Circa £8 p/h, depending upon experience
Hawthorn, the creative technical event production expert, is looking for a new team member to provide Install and purchasing stores and stock control management.
This role is vital to the smooth running of our Install service – ensuring the right equipment is available for every project, is essential to the high-quality service we’re proud to provide.
Your main duties will be to work within our Installation and Purchasing team to make sure equipment is ready for upcoming projects; keeping stock levels up to date and undertaking general day to day tasks as required.
You’ll be part of a friendly, professional and busy team which takes pride in delivering an amazing service, so it goes without saying you’ll be a great team player.
• Maintain stock levels
• Organise and distribute installation equipment to the relevant storage areas.
• Maintain accurate records of equipment, including logging serial numbers.
• Assist with loading vehicles for installations and ServiceSafe visits.
• Ensure installation stores are kept in an up to date, clean and tidy state at all times.
• Undertake training within the purchasing team to allow for career progression.
• Occasional driving of company vehicles as required.
• A great communicator (essential)
• Highly organised with strong prioritisation skills (essential)
• Full UK driving license (essential)
• Electrical installation material knowledge (essential)
• Experienced in stores management and stock control (desirable)
• Good computer skills (desirable)
• Forklift license (desirable)
Important: this role requires heavy lifting.
Where you'll be
The job is based in our warehouse at our headquarters in Old Dalby, Leicestershire, however travel maybe required to support project delivery.
We are creative technical event production experts. It's our job to make your events look and sound amazing. And after 28 years in the business, we really know our stuff.
Named by the London Stock Exchange in 2015 as one of the '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain', we believe every event should be an incredible experience. Using the very latest event technology, we create spectacular bespoke solutions, in the UK and beyond. We install equipment in venues and when you need the kit and not the whole caboodle, we hire it out. We sell equipment from leading manufacturers too.
Based in Leicestershire, London and Cambridge, with our cutting-edge gear, ingenious 150-strong team and unwavering focus on quality, we're proud to deliver a truly amazing service, every time. And that's why many of our clients choose to work with us again and again.
Email your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience and why you're the right person for the job to: email@example.com
- Deadline for applications: ASAP
- Contact: Lydia Hawthorn
- Telephone: 01664 821 153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org